Before the beginning of the process, purchase the McAfee Product online or either through the retail store. In case of purchasing the product from an online store, you can grab the product key from the order confirmation mail of McAfee. Besides this, if you bought the product from a retail store, you can grab the product key inside the box. Otherwise, you will get it on the label of the box of your purchased product.
- The first step of the McAfee Activate process is to launch the internet browser that is easily available on your computer or laptop.
- Proceed further by accessing the activation window of McAfee. For this type the URL correctly within the address field. For this, you have to use the URL i.e “mcafee.com/activate”.
- In the subsequent window, input the 25 digits alphanumeric McAfee Product Key. Recheck after entering the code into the specified field.
- Besides this, opt for the appropriate language from the list of the drop-down menu list.
- Click on the blue-colored “Submit” button from the bottom of the screen.
- Next, use the registered username and password associated with this account to sign in to your account. Whereas, if you are a new user, register your Account and then login to your account.
- Finally, your product is activated after signing in to your account. After this, if you have not installed the software earlier then install it by following the on-screen guidelines.
How to fix the “Page Not Found Error” that you face while renewing the McAfee Subscription?
Here are some of the solutions that will fix the “Page Not Found” error while accessing the McAfee Activate window.
Check The Internet Connection
Sometimes, if your system is not properly connected to the internet, you might face this problem. At that point in time, check whether you are connected to your internet or not. Turn off your router for a few minutes and then turn it on. Then, try to connect with your internet.
Delete All the Obsolete Files
Another way to resolve this problem is by deleting all the obsolete and unused files from your system. This will help in resolving the error and you can easily access the activation window.
Use the New Version Of Internet Browser
Sometimes, the problem might occur due to the use of the older version of the internet browser. Fix the issue by using the latest and updated version of the internet browser.
Update the Internet Browser
To fix this problem, try by updating the Internet Browser on which you are working. You can either do it manually or otherwise, Google Chrome does it automatically. But in case, if the update is pending follow the on-screen instructions to update the same.
Use the correct URL
Ensure that you are using the appropriate URL for renewing your purchased McAfee subscription. If you find any mistake in the URL, enter the correct URL “Mcafee.com/Activate” for successfully renewing the subscription.
Restart Your Computer Or Laptop
In case, by following the above methods the issue doesn’t resolve, reboot your system. This will help you in resolving the issue.
Also Find us On!!
” Disclaimer – The information available at wwwmcafeecomactivate.com is subject to change. Therefore, you should read everything thoroughly and then take action at your will. The information includes details about online policies etc. The content on this page is similar to other websites that provide the latest information on McAfee. Therefore, we clearly disclaim the authority of McAfee logos, symbols, and images because these are the propriety of McAfee and its subsidiaries. The data present on wwwmcafeecomactivate.com can be changed without any prior information in relevance with the updates in McAfee software. We are not McAfee, hence, you should not share your details registered at mcafee.com/activate with us. You can use the content of this website for gaining information or for training purposes. But, if you take any action through this website, it will be completely at your own
All Around Protection for your Device. | Disclaimer